Selected rings from the Celestial Series are stocked at the newly opened HammerGallery, a fantastic Hong Kong based gallery specializing in the exhibition and sales of contemporary fine jewelry. The gallery’s main feature are its collection of exquisite jewelry designed and made in Europe. It represents designers selected for their innovative concepts and sensitive use of materials and is a unique jewel in the current mass-production retail market.
The gallery is nestled in one of the oldest areas of Hong Kong Island, in Sheung Wan above Hollywood Road. Still retaining the original character of Hong Kong, the upper area of Sheung Wan is surrounded by luscious trees, gardens, picturesque and historical old buildings, stairs and pathways. A perfect stroll to let your soul breathe quietness while listening to the birds.
Address: G/F, Shop A, 8 Tai On Terrace, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
- RE Experiment – The Molten Ring
- Vintage Kimono Pouches
- The DIAZ Travel Diaries – HAWAII
- DIAZ in SilverStyles Magazine
- The DIAZ Travel Diaries – KYOTO
- Which comes first, the poop or the paper?
- The DIAZ Travel Diaries – ANGKOR WAT
- ‘Artisans d’Angkor’
- DIAZ in Post Magazine – Behind the Label
- Quote of the day